THE TEACHER EVENT OF THE FALL IS HERE!
Go from dreading Mondays to actually being excited to walk into your classroom!
Life’s too short to dread going back to work. Finally renew your spirit, fall back in love with teaching (and your life), and discover practical tips that leave you feeling refreshed and recharged.
WITH A LITTLE MOTIVATION AND PRACTICAL TIPS ...
YOU CAN FINALLY FEEL ENERGIZED AND INSPIRED AGAIN...
with a pre-recorded virtual event and some Q&A time you need to turn your Sunday Night blues into inspiration and even excitement.
"REFRESH AND RECHARGE"
A pre-recorded virtual event designed to bring some joy back into your teaching life.
We hear you, last year was absolutely horrendous and just thinking about school makes your heart beat fast...and not in a good way. Let's change that, ok?
HUNDREDS OF OTHER K-5 TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY WATCHED, WHY NOT YOU?
This event is for elementary teachers who want to belly-laugh again during this non-traditional back to school kick off session from the comfort of your favorite pool lounger or spot on the couch!
During this FUN event, bring your favorite coffee or mimosa and join us as you discover:
- how to start the year strong
- that you're not alone as you have some major belly laughs when you hear about some wild teacher stories
- how to find joy in teaching again
After just 3 1/2 hours together, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and recharged.
- What’s crazier than spending 6 hours a day with a room full of five-year olds? The answer is…not much. Indoor recess is a thematic comedy experience where comic, Joe “Mr.D” Dombrowski, walks you through the insanity of elementary school teaching. Because teaching is what? PSYCHOTIC!
- Since Joe's rise to fame, he has been traveling the globe with his stand-up comedy which often highlights his crazy life as an elementary school teacher.
When he's not traveling for his comedy tour, he produces his podcast “Social Studies” where he recaps absolutely insane stories from teachers all over the world.
- Joe Dombrowski (aka Mr.D) took the world by storm in 2017 with a viral April Fools’ Day spelling test prank that landed him multiple appearances on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
Join Joe during his 45 minute comedy sketch and 15 minute Q&A . Listen with headphones because Joe is sassy!
HAPPY AND ORGANIZED
Join Katie for a powerhouse, feel-good, laugh out loud and learn session
- 1st grade teacher for 22 years
- Katie loves hanging with her family and blogging and creating resources at Teacher to the Core.
- National Presenter and Speaker
After attending Katie's 60 minute session, you'll leave feeling happy and organized.
SYSTEMS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SUCCESS
Kristen's session about setting up simple routines to get your class started like a well-oiled machine at the beginning of the year - and every day after that - is SURE to change your classroom climate (and save you precious time!)
- Classroom Efficiency Ninja
- Veteran teacher turned work-from-home-mom to two little ones.
- Host of the Real Teacher Talk Podcast, owner of Easy Teaching Tools Inc., and creator of The 3 PM Teacher and the Easy Organization Tools program.
After this presentation, you'll be SO excited to set up your classroom routines in a few short weeks!
HOW TO START THE YEAR STRONG WITH STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Join Shannon for a session that will leave you bubbling with ideas on how to strengthen those student and family school relations starting from day one! You will learn tools and strategies that will leave you feeling confident for that first day of school and ensure a year ahead of successful communication. Join this session if you want to be PROactive with your student and family communication this year!
- Shannon is an energetic educator who has taught preschool, kindergarten, and first grade.
- In 2020, Shannon was awarded The Elementary Teacher of The Year for her district.
- National presenter and speaker
After listening to Shannon, you'll be ready for a great year!
DR. CHRISTINE LI (THE PROCRASTINATION COACH)
HOW TO STOP PROCRASTINATION BEFORE IT STARTS
Psychologist and Procrastination Coach Dr. Christine Li will reveal the causes, triggers, and dynamics that make procrastination both enticing and totally annoying at the same time. During this training, you will have the opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of your own mindset and daily habits and to design a rock-solid productivity and wellness plan for your work and life going forward.
- She helps people who are struggling with underperforming at work and at home to work smoothly and with high levels of productivity.
- Li has been working as a New York-based clinical psychologist for the past 20 years.
- Dr. Li is the author of the book “5-Minute Self-Discipline Exercises: Stay Motivated, Cultivate Good Habits, and Achieve Your Goals” and the host of the podcast “Make Time for Success.”
LIMITED TIME BONUS
GET A 3 1/2 HOUR CERTIFICATE FOR ATTENDING
THIS ISN'T YOUR TYPICAL BORING PD.
Check your districts approval process.